Based on the story, "The Legend of the Poinsettia". It's actually a mexican story of a brother and sister who are poor and had nothing but they wanted to give something to Baby Jesus.
There are 2 versions of this story and if you're interested, you can read about them here : [link]
- Hand drawn Cover on Zakka Plain Blended Linen Cotton (Deeper)
- Back Cover wrapped with Brown polka dot fabric.
- Dark Red thread to bind the book.
- Mini lace.
- 144 pages of 140 gsm Papers (white papers).
- Brown elastic strap.
- Book size: 15.5 cm x 22cm.
Hand drawn and hand bounded with care
I have used french stitch to bind the book.
You can see more picture on the book on my facebook page : [link]
You can purchase it here on Etsy: [link]