One more book to share with everyone
Materials I've used :
- Natural Washable Craft Paper Fabric as the cover. Imported from U.S.
- Green fabric for the back cover.
- Black thread to bind the signatures together.
- 14 signatures (42 pages, yellow and white papers), 120gsm.
- Black Cord, Faux Suede Lace to tie the book.
- Silver book corners.
Size of the book 15.5 cm x 22 cm. (Width x Length).
Designed the cover of the book myself and hand bounded with care.
The book cover is drawn using :
- Fabricolor twin pen
- uniPin Fine Line Water and Fade Proof Pigment Ink (0.1 and 0.5)
I have tested the cover by adding a bit of water on it. The pattern does not smudge and the "fabric" does not soak up like normal craft paper.
Unlike my other books, I have practice and made this book binding stronger.
If interested and you want to know more information on the book, please note me